The Waxperts Way
At Nautilus Dublin, we have been trained in the ‘Waxperts Way’ of waxing using their award-winning products and techniques to give our clients the smoothest results while also putting the “treat” back into a waxing treatment!
Waxperts Wax has been formulated for sensitive skin types leaving little to no redness afterwards and giving clients a waxing experience that is as comfortable and as pain-free as possible.
We adhere to the highest standards of hygiene and a strict NO DOUBLE DIPPING policy. “No double dipping” ensures that there will be zero risk of bacteria being transferred from a wax pot to any client. A new spatula will be used for every application of wax during each and every treatment.
- Eyebrow – €15
- Lip – €10
- Chin – €10
- Side of face – €15
- Underarm – €15
- Arm – €20
- Half leg – €25
- 3/4 leg – €30
- Full leg – €35
- Basic bikini – €20
- Extended bikini – €30
- Brazilian – €50*
- Hollywood – €55*
*rebook a Brazilian or Hollywood every 4-6 weeks and receive a €5 discount
We cannot offer waxing unless you have already had a patch test with us (at least 24 hours in advance of your first treatment). If you’re new to Nautilus, book your free patch test here.
The following should be AVOIDED for 24 hours after your wax for the best results –
- hot showers/baths
- sun beds/sun exposure
- heat treatments including saunas & steam rooms
- tight, restrictive clothing
- perspiration e.g. gym, running, exercise classes
- applying any product on the waxed area e.g. fake tan, moisturisers, make-up, deodorants
- touching/scratching the waxed area
- swimming/chlorinated water
FOLLOW these tips for the best long term results after your wax –
- Exfoliate the waxed area 2-3 times weekly to prevent ingrown hairs. Waxperts Wonder Pads are ideal for this
- Use a moisturising product daily to keep skin smooth, i.e. the Waxperts Beautiful Body Oil
- Return in 4-6 weeks for your next wax. It can take three sessions for hair to all end up on the same growth cycle. You will also find your hair regrowth will become lighter and finer.